Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A year ago.....

So just a little blurb to end the night - but it's been one year since I started blogging! Can you believe it? I actually made it a whole year!

So today's challenge is to go back and look through the titles from last year and pick the one that catches your eye the most, or the one you think is the cutest and then post a comment and tell me which one it is. I sort of changed the comment ability on my blog, so if you don't have a user id, just click on anonymous and at the end of your comment, type your name!!!!

It's funny to go back and compare August then and August now. Still the same little boy, but just looking more like a big boy. Guess that's the way it goes huh? :)

And with that - G'nite to you all in blog world!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Okay... I've been on the computer waaaay too much today, but I'll get back to you on it, okay?

Neat idea!

Leah said...

Okay.. I can't decide...

I'm just so tickled that my non-writer friend keeps us such an informative and enjoyable blog!!!

I love it and I love watching your kids grow, even though they'll never really know me. :)

Danielle said...

stephanie! I am calling you tomorrow! How have you been? Missing your blog. I wrote a comment about my favorite post but it's not showing here.. i posted it a while ago... [sigh] I can't remember what my fav. was. Love you lots and love your blog! Don't stop!

Danielle said...

are you quitting? ); wahhhhhhhhh!

Patti said...

post woman!!!