So occasionally, my Dad will forward me pictures and today, I thought the pictures were worth posting. Unbeknownst to him, I'm making him famous (well sort of! :) My blog isn't THAT famous........yet.....hee hee).
So he emailed me this first one and I wrote him back saying that we all know who is in charge at his office. My dad works for a concrete company doing all their quality control and "sales" stuff and he's worked REALLY hard to get where he's at today - there are two awesome girls (love ya Sue and Ginger) who work with him in his office and then there's the one in charge...............
FAT LOUIE
I know the picture is deceiving, but this is one of the smallest cats I've seen before, but he's pretty cool and he LOVES my dad! In fact, my dad is the only one who can get the cat to do anything - go figure!!!!
But then.....I was in for a surprise because he sent me some adorable pictures of my little niece Madi sitting at Grandpa's desk. I just love this little girl!!! And of course I love her Grandpa too - he's just not as cute as she is!! (Sorry dad!)
Madi who is now 8 months old and Grandpa Wohlwend who is now.......JUST KIDDING DAD!!!
She's working very hard....unlike someone else I see.....hmmmmmm
Lovin that Fat Louie - he just takes over!!!




1 comment:
I love it and I love your Dad's jolly smile. :)
Post a Comment