Well I'm very overdue in all these pictures, so I'm going to just group them all into one post.
We've had a nice summer - the weather has been really mild with only one really hot week. I admit we haven't done as much as I had hoped to do with August, but there is always next year. This summer, for me, was spent adjusting to having a new baby and figuring out the "2" kid thing as opposed to just having one. And realizing how much this mom can handle without stressing myself out. Weird, I know, but that's what it's been.
Anyway - here's a little glimpse of what we've been doing:
Turkey Rama: Trotting in the Turkey Trot- July
There was a great picture of our little "team" but mine came out REALLY blurry so I couldn't use it, but there was Herb & Thelma, Scott and I and our kids, Aunty Kelly, Aunty Ginger and her brother Bud and his wife Jennifer. Her dad met us there with his wife and we all had a nice time. Breakfast was at our house afterwards and then just chillin for the rest of the day!
Note: Jesse and Amber Smith also ran in the Trot - Amber was the rockin mom with the double stroller and ran the whole 8k which is just over 5 miles (I think). Go Amber!!! (I think she and I are signing up for a half marathon next year - I'll keep you updated!)
Amber with Taylor and August.
Look at that cute baby elephant - too bad my picture is blurry.
Gotta try it out!
Well - I'm realizing I have to upload the pictures from my camera and it's almost time to get dinner on the table so I guess the rest will have to wait for another post!
Stay tuned!
Oh yeah - always chillin with Aunty Kelly!
No comments:
Post a Comment