Monday, October 27, 2008

Home again!
















Being the "driver"!










This tractor is pretty huge!!!!
Well, August and I have been home for a week now (I know, I know - it's taken me that long to get caught up....can't imagine what it will be like with 2!!! :O)) and we all survived, including Scott and the girls!








August and I had a great time in Arizona just visiting and having fun. I think August had a great time running around Grandpa and Grandma's yard, riding the quad, bossing the dogs around (which he took great joy in doing!), asking Grandma for treats and just having run of the house. My dad was a great baby sitter in the afternoons when August was sleeping and Mom and I would run and go do something for a couple of hours and then try to make it back before August woke up again. We did pretty good most days!

Here he is being the "pilot in Gary Riley's plane!


We came back to Oregon and the Northwest has transformed in the last few weeks. I must say that the one thing about Oregon is the beautiful autumn days. Somebody in the city of McMinnville was thinking when they planted whatever they did, because there are so many gorgeous places here in town to look at. It's funny - in our neighborhood, each house has the same type of maple tree planted out in the front by the street and as you're driving down the street, all of the trees are brilliant red.......except for the one in front of our house!!! Ours is a mix between orange and red with a little bit of yellow! How they managed that, I'm not sure, but it makes me feel special in our house. I'll attach a couple of pictures for you to see what you're missing.

This is the tree across the street from us.
This is a picture of our street - the first tree to the right is in front of our house.
Anyway - I'll sum up this post by saying, it's cleaning and getting ready for a birthday party week, so I did about 8 loads of laundry today, cleaned both bathrooms, the kitchen, cleaned out drawers, etc., ALL day and so now I'm sort of tired. The baby is starting to feel pretty heavy now which makes for a little bit of achy's if you know what I mean.

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: